Monday, September 15, 2008

Quickie Review: Sudoku Unlimited


Quickie Review: Sudoku Unlimited



One thing I really like about Sudoku is how it manages to work my brain while still being fun. So when I came across Sudoku Unlimited, I had to give it a try. Whats $2.99, right? I think what I like best about Sudoku Unlimited is how simple it is. Not the game, mind you. Sudoku can be verydifficult. But the layout of the application is simple a tech store motherboards mac tech gadgets social bookmarking new networking technology networking tv technology pda ipod game downloads gizmo toys
http://gizmohacker.com/quickie-review-sudoku-unlimited/

KM Racing V-One RRR options



KM Racing have released some new parts for the 1/10th scale Kyosho V-One RRR chassis. First up is this 3mm thick carbon fibre rear shock tower, the 2nd evolution of this design, it features 11 shock mounting holes as well as a slots for the fuel lid cable tie. Also new is a 2mm carbon [...]
http://www.the-rc.com/2008/08/04/km-racing-v-one-rrr-options

Entertainment Redefined By Nokia N81



If you are in search of a true gadget which keeps you engaged as well as exceeds your expectations in terms of urbane features, your search ends at the consummate Nokia N81; a true delight for music freaks and an exceptional gadget to set your pulse racing with unique games and multimedia menu. On delving deep into its specifications, I found myself in awe of its world-class features. I couldnt hide the ecstasy it gave while exploring it. With a massive storage space of 8 GB you can carry yo
http://pdasoftwareworld.com/pdasoftwareworld/?p=194


Links:


  1. movie trailers
  2. movie reviews
  3. psp games

No comments: